There are so many hair studios out there offering the same, or similar solutions to restore your hair. How do you pick one that is right for you? There is a quick checklist of five items to look out for...
- Find a professional studio you are comfortable with – This is the most important key to finding the place that is right for you. It will start with your initial phone call as you begin your search. The person receiving your call should make you feel comfortable and be willing to answer all your questions or connect you with the person that can. After they have made the appointment for your first visit, your next step is your comfort level with the facility itself. Is it clean? Is the studio discrete in the way they receive you? Are you taken to a private room for your consultation? This is a very personal issue you are dealing with and it should not be handled in an open salon atmosphere.
- Find a studio that is committed to customer service – The initial phone call and visit will be a great indication of this. Your comfort should be their main concern. Did they make you feel important or just like another customer? Did the consultant listen to you, understand all of your concerns, and address each of them before making their assessment of your personal solution? This is the most critical part of the process and they need to listen to hear what it is you are looking for. You will know if you are really important to them or just another customer.
- Find a studio with a staff that is well trained – The technology in this industry is growing at an incredible rate, and if you are not constantly training your staff in these new technologies, you are falling behind. This is something the studio should be proud to share with you so do not hesitate to ask this important question. Ask about the experience their staff has with them; experience and good training is generally a great combination.
- Find a studio that offers multiple solutions – It just stands to reason the more possible solutions they offer, the better chance you have of finding what you need. This is a very personal choice you are about to make and you want options; just think if you went to a shoe store and they only had one style shoe. The world we live in today is all about choices and this should be no different.
- Make an educated decision with the information you have accumulated – At this point, you should have invested only a little of your time but accumulated a lot of knowledge.
Please use this as a guide as you begin your search. It should not take long to find that perfect fit!