Congratulations on the investment you’ve made in yourself and thank you for your trust in Elite Hair Loss Solutions by allowing us to provide this life-changing service! It’s important to realize the hair restoration product you are now wearing requires very specific care and maintenance to fully realize its potential. It’s our duty to educate you to achieve this, but it is your responsibility to provide this care at home because we are not there at home with you. Our ultimate goal here is three-fold:
- Maximize the visual integrity and longevity of your hair system.
- Keeping your hair system looking its absolute best and providing a consistent appearance every day.
- Minimizing potential issues and making your ongoing hair restoration experience a positive one.
Washing & Conditioning
After each studio visit, DO NOT wash your hair for 24 hours. This allows our medical-grade adhesive to fully cure. After 24 hours you should wash and condition your hair using the high-quality exclusive CRLAB, and Pro Labs Shampoo and Conditioner products we offer.
- Before washing, brush through your hair and remove all tangles.
- Wet your hair and apply recommended shampoo and make sure the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair back and forth this could cause tangling or matting. Please make sure you use tepid or lukewarm water when shampooing.
- Rinse with warm to cool water, next apply the recommended conditioner, working it through with your hands or vent brush. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse.
- After rinsing your hair, dry your hair by placing a towel over your head and pressing downward and distribute even pressure squeezing out excess water, DO NOT rub back and forth as this could cause tangling.
- Spray hair with recommended leave-in conditioner using several sprays to saturate the hair and brush through.
- Next, you can use additional recommended conditioning serums or reconstructing leave-in.
- Next, use recommended styling products to achieve your desired look.
- We recommend washing and conditioning AT LEAST 3 times per week, but this can be done every day if needed.
- Please use the recommended leave-in conditioner DAILY. This will help keep the hair in much better condition and avoid premature shedding or breakage. Remember, hair in your hair system is not getting the natural oils from your scalp because it is no longer growing from the scalp. It is incumbent upon you to provide this daily hydration through a leave-in conditioner product.
Pro Tips From the Owners:
- Use ONLY approved products from Elite Hair Loss Solutions. Over the counter and other products bought online could cause color fade, dryness, breakage and cause extreme shedding. (Also, this will void the warranty on the hair.) Our hair care products are recommended for non-surgical hair replacement systems because they are formulated differently for non-growing hair.
- When using heat styling tools, use no higher than 350 degrees and your blow dryer on medium heat only. This will help ensure the integrity of the hair.
- Use additional recommended leave-in serums or glosses for extra added protection to your hair. If you are unsure of which serum products your hair will benefit from, please ask your Elite Team Member.
Thank you again for your patronage. Please remember that as an Elite Hair Loss Solutions Guest, our dedication is to YOU, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. As always, if you have any questions about the care of your hair restoration system or require additional guidance, please contact us anytime to speak with one of our Elite Team Members. We are always happy to assist you!