Thank you for choosing Elite Hair Loss Solutions for your Human Hair Wig and Topper purchase. We realize that you have many choices when it comes to making such an important image-related purchase. We want you to know that we appreciate the trust you have placed in us, and we don’t take that lightly. A human hair purchase comes at a significant cost, and we want you to get the very most out of the investment you’ve made in yourself. In order to achieve this goal, we want to provide you with some very important professional care and maintenance instructions.
At the time of your purchase, we recommended to you, specific products and tools. It is of vital importance that only these products are used on your Human Hair Wig or Topper. Our recommendations do vary depending on the specific Human Hair Wig or Topper, so we must offer the following instructions using the general term “recommended” but it will make perfect sense to you with the hair care products you have purchased. If at any time you need this information again, we are always just a phone call away. With that important point out of the way, let’s begin.
Care & Maintenance
- We recommend washing the human hair wig or topper every 6-10 wears.
- Before washing your Human Hair Wig or Topper, gently brush out the tangles with the brush we recommended at the time of purchase.
- First, wet the hair under cool running water (the bathroom sink works best).
- Apply the recommended shampoo and lather into the hair going in one direction from top to end. (DO NOT rub hair back and forth, this will cause tangling).
- Rinse thoroughly under cool running water.
- Apply the recommended conditioner throughout, you can use your fingers or brush to work it through. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes then rinse with cool water. (Avoid applying directly to the base, this will cause the hand-tied knots to loosen).
- Lay human hair wig or topper onto a towel and wrap, then gently squeeze or pat to remove excess water.
- Spray with recommended leave-in detangler and brush through gently to remove any tangles.
- Dry inside of cap before you can put it on a canvas head to style, using t-pins to anchor it.
- Apply recommended styling products, then blow dry on medium heat using a round boar bristle brush in sections. Keep away from the base so you don’t loosen the hand-tied knots.
- When dried, use the cool button on the dryer to lock in style and close down the cuticle on the hair, and give it shine.
- You can use styling tools to curl or flat iron the hair, no hotter than 325 degrees to maintain the integrity of the hair.
Pro Tips From The Owners:
- Always dry the hair after washing, letting air dry can give the hair an unpolished look and frizzy.
- Use professional styling heat tools with a digital temperature setting to control heat to avoid damage.
- Never sleep in the human hair wig or topper, will cause friction and damage.
- Get styling tips from your salon studio, we are here to help.
- Never color or do chemical treatments to the hair, get professional help if needed.
Once again, we offer our sincerest thanks for placing your trust in Elite Hair Loss Solutions. If at any time you have any questions about the care or maintenance or require professional adjustments or modifications to your Human Hair Wig or Topper, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, for assistance. We are always here to help!